 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1106
Re: New minifig-scale anthromorphic lifter/loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 00:05:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Chuck Sommerville writes:
Please note some color problems with the claws when rendering this model in POV.
See this article and be careful out there.
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=155

Whoops!  I usually don't give colors to submodels unless I explicitly use
color 16 or 24; thanks for catching this for me.

Cheers,
- jsproat