 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1084
Re: New minifig-scale anthromorphic lifter/loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:06:44 GMT

Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
will this model appear on your page in the future or is it just a fun
project?

Definitely will.  But I'm trying to decide if I want to add it to Her
Majesty's Secret Death Squad (yawn) or if I want to start a new series, or if
it's a stand-alone model.  That, and I need to throw together a few props to
go with it...

how about the podracer you made as an alternate model for two star
wars sets?

Most definitely.  I just need to render the images, type up the html, etc.
And thanks again for the DAT file!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society