 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1091
Re: Car- version 2 (was Re: sports car)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:36:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Bram Lambrecht writes:
We should try to build some drivers first, tho.  Don't know if I
can get the driver's legs to fit under the steering wheel on my car...

Well, I raised the steering wheel one plate and amputated my driver at the
knees so that he'd fit:
Maybe I should change the color of the upholstery and the color of the
driver's shirt so he stands out better.  Any suggestions?
--Bram