 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1088
Re: Car- version 2 (was Re: sports car)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:44:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Thomas Burger writes:
Hey thanks again.. Here is the final Model, all with lights, v8, radio in
dash, sweet lookin windshield.

Looks good.  How's it look with the headlights (creative!) down?  Have you
built it IRL?
nope not IRL, all in cad, cept for a few sections here and there.
I will do a pov render with lights down
\>
Sure :)  We should try to build some drivers first, tho.  Don't know if I
can get the driver's legs to fit under the steering wheel on my car...A bit
of tire smoke and our two cars could make a pretty nice scene.  But who
would we have in the lead? :)

we can have them at start just when the green flashes (drag strip!)
but a classic vs a sports....? probly your "Pontiac" (imagine a 67 GTO outlaw)
hmm.. lets do that, make a mod for your car, make it drag modified, and I
will do a GTO?
TBurger