 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1082
Re: ED-209 MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:19:22 GMT

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
news:Fqsx3G.LrE@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, John VanZwieten writes:
Take the time now to get an mpd maker/splitter.  It will take you all of • 15
minutes to find, download, and install it, and it will make your lcad life • so
much easier.  When people are forced to cut and paste all your individual
files to see your model, many won't bother.

I recommend Mpeedy, as it both makes and splits .mpd files and connects
easily with LDAO.  Search lugnet.cad for the URL.

John, your appeal to what little common sense I have has somehow gotten
through to me, and I've downloaded the necessary programs.  Thanks for the • tip!
  I'll fiddle around with Mpeedy tonight when I get home and see if I can
put a useful file together for posting...

I took _way_ too long for such common sense to get through to me :-)

-John Van