 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1071
Re: ED-209 MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:44:09 GMT

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
news:Fqqtvv.B4s@lugnet.com...
I don't have an MPD maker, so these might have to be manually separated to
view them correctly.
  Let me know what you think.

  After attaching the DAT files, I realized that there's a stray 2420 piece
in there.  Not sure how that happened...

Dave,

Take the time now to get an mpd maker/splitter.  It will take you all of 15
minutes to find, download, and install it, and it will make your lcad life so
much easier.  When people are forced to cut and paste all your individual
files to see your model, many won't bother.

I recommend Mpeedy, as it both makes and splits .mpd files and connects
easily with LDAO.  Search lugnet.cad for the URL.

-John Van