 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1000
999  |  1001
Subject:
Sheriff's torso - Original town element
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 23:56:56 GMT

To all who have an interest:
     I am in the process of developing an original minifig torso for
anyone's law enforcement officer. On paper, the original concept uses a
6-pointed star (for my Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane proposals), but I think any
badge can be made for this body using a 5(x)-by-5(y) LDU square to draw it
within. When the finished model is written (on computer), Take a look at it
and if you would a different badge, send me a reply and give me a
description of what you'd like (or send me a bitmap).
     This message will also appear in lugnet.cad.dat.models only because I
wish to share this development with any interested parties in the Datsville
project.
     For the guy who requested an addition of a criminal element (crooks,
robbers, etc.), [It may or may not have been Jonathon...] Let me know what
you'd like to see written into a prison uniform torso or other
criminally-inspired torsoes.

-- James J.
(The guy who STILL intends to "moon dust" the competition at the Mid-South
Fair.)