 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 61
Re: Yet another Hybernation chamber...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:37:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, Duane Hess writes:

I don't see any similarities between the two chambers that I designed, but I am
still amazed at the similarities between my first design and your design. I
will drop the subject at that and leave it up to the other Lugnetters to form
their own opinion about the matter. I did after all post the design so that
others could use it.

I wouldn't necessarily call the chambers puny. If you get 4 of them packed into
a ship, they begin to take up a lot of room. The thing I never took into
concideration was the door swing. It takes up almost as much room as it would
to mount the chamber to the floor. I ended up with a bigger room than I wanted
on my ship.

Happy building.

Well, I'm glad thats over. :)

Happy building to you as well! :)