 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 55
Re: Yet another Hybernation chamber...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 21:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, Duane Hess writes:

C'mon, give me some credit here. Same parts, same placement, same file? I'm
afraid to say that this is *not* your own design.

WHAT?!? I've never even seen your hybernation chamber! This design is out in my
own base, on my own lego table at this moment!

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/