 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 30
  Re: Town Details Series, Volume Three

Hey Jeff! Now would be a _great_ time to expand the Town Details Series :-) I'm using your streetlights from series two in Datsville. Some needed touches include: Firehydrants, mailboxes, stoplights, park benches, trees, and others I haven't yet (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: Town Details Series, Volume Three

(...) Which ones? Are you using one of the last two for the JJ Memorial Park? For general semi-ornamental lampposts (i.e. along the streets), I'm kinda partial to Streetlight 5, because those are modeled after Downtown Silver Spring Streetlights. :) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)