 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 31
Re: Town Details Series, Volume Three
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:03:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, John VanZwieten writes:
Hey Jeff!

Now would be a _great_ time to expand the Town Details Series :-)  I'm using
your streetlights from series two in Datsville.

Which ones?  Are you using one of the last two for the JJ Memorial Park?  For
general semi-ornamental lampposts (i.e. along the streets), I'm kinda partial
to Streetlight 5, because those are modeled after Downtown Silver Spring
Streetlights.  :)

Some needed touches include:
Firehydrants, mailboxes, stoplights, park benches, trees, and others I haven't
yet thought off.

Stoplights have been high on my list for a while.  I'll do some design studies
on my way home tonight.  I'll see what I can do about the others.  Some other
items I've been considering are public trashcans, kitchen stuff (ovens, etc.),
more furniture, Bus stops, and telephone poles.