 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 204
    Straight moving with only one rotation sensor —Nicolas Alvarez
   Hi I saw in the LEGO Mindstorms Web Page that many people made their robots with 2 motors go straight using one rotation sensor on each wheel and stopping the correct motor until both sensors were equal. I got Ultimate Accessory Set as a present (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

        Re: Straight moving with only one rotation sensor —Vineet Honkan
     Hello y'all- Does anyone out there know where I can get discontinued lego sets (mainly the autochassis set 8860&65) at reasonable rates here in Ontario? Thanks. (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

        Re: Straight moving with only one rotation sensor —Franz Steinmetz
   I' built a similar bot, but the wheels are free-turning. Additionaly, the wheels are pressed down, so that they always have contact to the floor. It's a soccer bot for the RoboCup Junior event. 0 Untitled 0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 "Custom" 0 (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)