 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 191
Re: point of view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 22:57:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, Thomas Wölk writes:
if cad.dat was somewhat more alive i'd post it there . . . but i hate to
disturb the dead. and geek won't accept dat data, so

Actually, lugnet.cad.dat no longer exists as an actual, active group for
posting.  Now, it's just a placeholder for old posts and a gathering point
for the .dat.subgroups.

it had a table with values to build a model of the constellation of leo with
the stars in proper relation to each other. i made a dat file of that. if
you view it from the front, its the way we see it from earth. the size
depends on the actuall brightness of the stars.

That's pretty neat!  I love seeing alternate uses for LDraw. :)

Steve