 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 189
    MOC Instructions —David Corgan
   I'm a long time LEGO collector who tends to build the model from the instructions, display it for a few weeks or months, and then dismantle it, to be reassembled again in a few years. However, I'm _extremely_ impressed with the MOCs at (URL) the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)