 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 138
  Re: Mlcad works for general modeling too!

Yes, that's pretty cool. When I moved, I modelled my new living-room in LDraw format to see how the furniture best should be arranged. I have also made a draft of a blueprint on a building project in wood in LDraw format. ...but that will be (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: Mlcad works for general modeling too!

(...) And I was seriously considering recomending LDraw over Autocad to a friend of mine. And It was precisly what L-Draw could be used for other than Lego(R) was why I found Lugnet :-)))! L-Draw could be used for componentised CAD like kitchen or (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dev)