 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 133
  steering dats?

Anyone have a DAT file for a steering mechanism? I have put together a set of wheels that can be turned (as in steered) but because the model is not very wide, none of the parts I have are working. The linkage between the arms of the wheels is only (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)