 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 133
132  |  134
Subject:
steering dats?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:31:27 GMT

Anyone have a DAT file for a steering mechanism?

I have put together a set of wheels that can be turned (as in steered) but
because the model is not very wide, none of the parts I have are working.

The linkage between the arms of the wheels is only 6 studs apart and most of
the examples I have use a link that is 8 studs.

If God had intended man to smoke, He would have set him on fire.

~mek~
(News group readers, remove cc from atkincc to email me)