 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 129
128  |  130
Subject:
Group project, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:49:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey,
Has anyone ever created a SimCity2000 or 3000 tileset using LDraw?  I know
that L3Lab is perfect for this (just remove studs & lines).  We could create
a tilesets for each lego genre: space, town, etc.
I've experimented with this, achieving mixed results.  Conversion is
seamless, but the detail in SC2k is a bit low.  SC3k would get better
results, but their Building Architect Tool is still in the works, if it will
ever be released.

What do you think?

Want to see an example?

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/3864/lego