 CAD / LDraw Files / 142
  Re: Problem with L3P  [DAT]

(...) Ha ha! Very well, I accept! ;-) Behold, the Roundhouse Preserver XV99 Self-Impelling 2-Man 72-Hour Lifepod. Seats five rather uncomfortably. Comes equipped with internal and external EnviroRecharge(c) tanks rated for 144 man-hours, as well as (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

  Re: Problem with L3P  [DAT]

(...) That is _way_ to complex, Sproat old buddy. The operative phrase here is "Minimalist Microfig". And since, to me, "minimalist" could well be interchanged with "primitive", herewith is presented the Imperial Deathstar. Crew and cast of (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)