 CAD / LDraw Files / 142
141  |  143
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: Problem with L3P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 01:34:05 GMT

Tim McSweeney wrote:
Tom McDonald wrote in message ...
Terry Keller writes:
(1)  Why the heck am I rendering single pieces?  :-)
Just as a guess I'd say it's because you want POVray quality bullets on • your
web pages :)
Or perhaps you are generating a pre-rendered HTML catalogue
Or are you challenging Sproat to a Minimalist Microfig Duel?

Ha ha!  Very well, I accept!  ;-)

Behold, the Roundhouse Preserver XV99 Self-Impelling 2-Man 72-Hour Lifepod.
Seats five rather uncomfortably.  Comes equipped with internal and external
EnviroRecharge(c) tanks rated for 144 man-hours, as well as an extensive
digital library containing a hundred best seller videos.  Please stop by a
dealer today, and pick up a full-color brochure!

1 14 0.0 0.0 0.0 1.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 -1.0 0.0 1.0 0.0 4073.DAT