 CAD / LDraw Files / 140
  Star Wars light sabre blade  [DAT]

This one was a toughie. The real part number isn't known for this one, either. Steve 0 FILE swblade.dat 0 Cylinder Rod 4L 0 Name: swblade.dat 0 Author: Steve Bliss 0 Unofficial Element 0 CATEGORY Cylinder 0 KEYWORDS minifig, tool, light, saber, (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

  Re: Star Wars light sabre blade

Steve, Did you consider modeling the little notch near one end of the blade? I realize it's probably right at the 1ldu threshold and probably doesn't matter when using it, but... -John Van Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Star Wars light sabre blade

(...) I assumed it was a artifact from the molding process (like the two circles which are on the other side of the blade from the notch). I didn't really consider modeling it in. It wouldn't be hard to do, but I'm not seeing the benefit. Steve (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:3725e722.337449...net.com... (...) matter (...) You could be right. I thought it was put there to help hold the blade in place in the hilt. but I could be wrong. -John Van (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)