 CAD / Development / 1538
Re: Star Wars light sabre blade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:47:06 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:3725e722.337449902@lugnet.com...
On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:18:34 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:

Did you consider modeling the little notch near one end of the blade?  I
realize it's probably right at the 1ldu threshold and probably doesn't • matter
when using it, but...

I assumed it was a artifact from the molding process (like the two circles
which are on the other side of the blade from the notch).  I didn't really
consider modeling it in.  It wouldn't be hard to do, but I'm not seeing the
benefit.

Steve

You could be right.  I thought it was put there to help hold the blade in place
in the hilt. but I could be wrong.

-John Van