 CAD / LDraw Files / 120
  part: boat mast base 4 x 4  [DAT]

here is my first part made using the real part as a guideline, as people on lugnet.cad.dev think i need to do. the needs work tag refers to the notches on the top of the cylinder. they would be very hard to add. let me nkow what you think of this (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

  Re: part: boat mast base 4 x 4

(...) would (...) Jonathan, you are on the right track here, but as the notches are an important feature of the boat mast, you should work on adding them (I'll give you some hints later). Criticisms of part as it is: -You need to add 4-4edge.dat's (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: part: boat mast base 4 x 4

thanks for the help. i will get onto the fixes asap (25 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: part: boat mast base 4 x 4

i have just posted a fixed version of this piece to lugnet.cad.dat. let mw know if it is now fixed. the notches are still missing because i do not know how to adjuct the cylinders etc after i have inlined them. (25 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)