 CAD / 9976
9975  |  9977
Subject:
Partnames and patternumbers requested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 12:29:01 GMT

Now the PT is back online, I started to upload the parts I have
finished. Many parts I cannot upload, because I have no proper
partname for them.

Patterned parts without a pattern number:

* 3004p..
Brick  1 x  2 with Small Shell Logo I Pattern

* 3039p..
Slope Brick 45  2 x  2 with Red & Blue U-shape Pattern

* 3039p..
Slope Brick 45  2 x  2 with Fire Logo Pattern

New created parts:
(I ran out of 3DNs)

* Fabuland Wheelbarrow
* Fabuland Wheelbarrow Wheels
* Window  1&1/4 x  4 x  3 with Rounded Top
* Window  3 x  8 x  3 Showroom
* Lightbrick 4 x 2
* Storage Box
* Storage Box Handle

(any better titles, just let me know)

And for parts I'm stil working on:

I just received a blue battery box from the 60s
which differs from the black batterybox I already
had from the late 70s. My blue one has two
connectors at the bottom, so it can be plugged
on top of the (train)-motor without needing
wires. My black one doesn't have these connectors.
The top of the black box is 1 plate higher than
the blue one. I don't know if there are any more
variants (I asume the early 80s gray battery box
is equal to the late 70s black one I've got.)
The parts for the swith are equal for both my
blue and black battery box, except for the metal
pieces (plastic is equal). So I need numbers for
the next parts:
* Battery Box Type I
* Battery Box Type II
* Battery Box Top Type I
* Battery Box Top Type II
* Battery Box Switch
* Battery Box Switch Holder

For 12 volt blue track parts:
* Train Track Tappered Conductor Rail Straight
* Train Track Tappered Conductor Rail Curved
* Train Track Tappered Conductor Rail Cross

(I haven't got any 12 volt parts, but I will
receive some within a couple of weeks)

Niels