 CAD / 996
Re: [Part] More from MAX2DAT (L3P related now)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:21:39 GMT

PS. I am currently testing the next L3P version, which can handle the
TRANSLATE/ROTATE/SCALE/TRANSFORM meta commands.

That reminds me... I'm also looking forward to the new version of LDlite
supporting a default colors file and user-defined transparent colors.
When will it be ready? Thanks.
--Bram