 CAD / 9935
  LDraw Help Desk Tutorial - How to add LDraw Parts to Your Library

I am aware that many of you *MAY* not need this information but for the newbies this is a question we get a lot at the help desk. =) In any case please provide me with some feedback on what you think of this new tutorial. New tutorial direct link: (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.cad)