 CAD / 9914
  Tool for part authors: rings and cones

Being a parts author, I often needed a ring or cone that had to be made up out of more than one ring or cone primitive. To make it easier and quicker to find the required primitives and their scaling I created an application that gives me all the (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Tool for part authors: rings and cones

Cool, I like, I like. The only thing I can think of that would make this complete (IMO) is adding a height calculator for the cones. Somewhere you enter the total height, and it gives you the height scalars for the individual cones. Shouldn't be too (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)