 CAD / 9830
  Re: Lego XML?

(...) 1 0 0 0 1)"/> (...) Wow, that is pretty cool. A person could write a 20-line Perl program to transmogrify that into .ldr format pretty easily, and vice-versa. (...) Waycool. BTW, how do people feel about specifying colors in hex RGB format? (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego XML?

(...) I've thought about this, because most LDraw-programs (ie, LDLite, L3Lab, MLCAD, L3P, ldglite, LDView?) provide a way to code color-values directly in some RGB method. My issue is that different systems (computer systems, graphics systems) (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad)