 CAD / 9815
    another workaround for the single part model color problem in l3p —Niels Karsdorp
   Hey I have just found another work around for the known color problem with l3p when converting a 'single part model' to pov. After I have created a part I want to see how it looks like when rendered in the actual brick's color. For colors 0 - 16 the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: another workaround for the single part model color problem in l3p —David Schwanke
   I am pretty sure my solution works too: If I remember correctly the color codes for the rendering engine are placed in the render file just not referenced properly. All you have to do is go down to where it assigns the color to the object and change (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)