 CAD / 9782
Re: MLCAD Drag and Drop Stacking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:04:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Matt Canales writes:
Dear Micheal Lachmann,

Hey I was wondering how to stack bricks on the MLCad, whenever I drag them
over they just overlap eachother. Thanks
Matt C.

Hi Matt,
  There is no automatic stacking mechanism.  There is nothing to prevent two
parts that can't overlap in the real world from overlapping the LDraw world.
You have to place the bricks *exactly* where you want them.

Kevin