 CAD / 9766
9765  |  9767
Subject:
LPub install trouble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:34:54 GMT

I've installed LPub, and like my unsuccessful megapov installation, it can't
find the POV-Ray registry entry...

"Cannot find POV-Ray installation entries"
"You must install POV-Ray before running LPub"

I've installed POV-Ray 3.5 and it works fine. FWIW I'm running win2000 and
installing as the administrator. Unlike my unsuccessful attempt to use LSynth,
though, LPub doesn't work as administrator any better than as a
non-administrator user.

Any ideas how I might convince LPub that I have POV-Ray installed? Is LPub
looking for a particular version number? Do I need to downgrade POV-Ray to
version 3.1?

Thanks,
Amy