 CAD / 9745
  Re: A New LDraw editor.

(...) Dan - Great start! Thanks for posting this. A couple very quick observations: - I think you have the arrow keys backwards - Assuming a standard LDraw 3D view with the X axis going down to the right, and the Z axis going up to the right, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: A New LDraw editor.

(...) I should follow this up -- I didn't mean these observations to be critical. I forgot to insert the basis for my assertion above. MLCad does it this way, and LEdit does as well, so it's 'how it's always been done,' and could cause confusion for (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)