 CAD / 9743
  Re: A New LDraw editor.

Hello! I took a look at it and i think its a good start. It will be interesting how well it will handle hundreds of parts at the same time. Keep on the good work! Play well Rick "Bucket" <dtb9@aber.ac.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: A New LDraw editor.

Thanks for the feedback. If you have the time give it a file with a couple of hundred parts. I don't know what it will do. Should just work but slowly. If you do please let me know what happens. Good or bad its all useful. Thanks again --Dan. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: A New LDraw editor.

(...) Well, I gave it the largest file I had (1526 parts) and it froze up on me. I stepped back a bit and gave it a file with 398 parts. This rendered fine but I did notice some rotation errors. -Orion (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)