 CAD / 9743
Re: A New LDraw editor.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:32:15 GMT

Hello!

I took a look at it and i think its a good start.
It will be interesting how well it will handle hundreds of parts at the same
time.
Keep on the good work!

Play well

Rick

"Bucket" <dtb9@aber.ac.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have attempted to make an LDraw editor.
Take a look only if you are interested in seeing an unfinished very Beta
program. Meaning it crashes a lot and most of it doesn't work. You should
still be able to load and edit files though.
http://users.aber.ac.uk/dtb9/glide_web/
I will eventually remove the pre inclusion of the PARTS directory as • that's
bound to be going against some one from LDraws wishes. Its useful during
testing that's why its there at the moment.