 CAD / 9690
    Re: Minimum distance? —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Jaco, A few ideas come to mind: Does increasing the minimum camera distance help? If not, then I recommend disabling the delete of generated step DATs and generated POV files. When you rerun LPub on your model, you will get a DAT file for (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Minimum distance? —Jaco van der Molen
     Unfortunately it does not. It was 3000 and I set it to 10000 but the all images are still the same size. Using the new version of LPup I get error messages: File 'door-l_0_01.pov was changed outside POVWIN - reload? When I click Yes to the reload (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Minimum distance? —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Jaco, It has been a long time and I was not able to go to the URL listed above. I have reworked the minimum camera distance concept, and have realized the wisdom of Lars' camera placement use of vaxis_rotate..... Now I just change the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)