 CAD / 9602
  Re: A call to membership!

(...) Paul, As the author of LDLite, I'd say you are well qualified to be on the SC. I'm very glad you are interested. When I started to write LPub, I had to reverse engineer ROTSTEP so I could support it in LPub. At the same time I asked Michael (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: A call to membership!

(...) Woot! :) (...) That would be cool. A little daunting, since L3P has quite a few nice controls, although LDGLite could probably handle them. I had talked with Don a year or more ago, and at the time we felt a tool-driven image renderer was the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: A call to membership!

(...) Nope not yet. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)