 CAD / 96
Re: new lego robotics mail alias
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:56:38 GMT

Once upon a time, "Larry Pieniazek" <lpien@ctp.com> wrote [in
lugnet.robotics]:

I was one of those that didn't want to see the list MOVE here. Still don't,
even with all the web interface improvements. But it would be nice if it was
MIRRORED here. Same with LCAD. In fact, I saw some stuff posted to the robotics
list recently that really belonged on LCAD, because it was talking about
formats for LEGO creator and the ability to import new part types.

So, were the Creator-related postings something informative?  Can you
repost them in lugnet.cad/L-CAD?  Or ask the author to do so?  I
*could* go subscribe to the robotics list, but I don't really want to
mess with it for just a few messages...

Steve