 CAD / 9559
    Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.5 —Orion Pobursky
   I found this great graphics library for Delphi on Sourceforge. It's called GLScene and it can be found here: (URL) I used GLScene to build a basic preview into my Minifig plugin. As usual, you can get the latest version at my Website: (URL) issues: (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

        Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.5 —Don Heyse
   (...) I just recently got a chance to take it for a test spin. Pretty nifty! Preview works fine on this Win2K pc with TNT video card. Here's a few notes. How about a selection for the background color in the preview window? The parts in the preview (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)