 CAD / 9553
  Questions about existing parts (making BFC)

After being out of buissiness for a while I continued to make existing parts bfc compliant. Are all primitives already bfc compliant? I thought someone was working on that, so I dont want to spend time to do that over again. Some primitives i have (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Questions about existing parts (making BFC)

(...) No, but any new primitives or fixed primitives should be BFC'ed. (...) Of these, I think the only one we don't have a BFC'ed version of is arm1. (...) I'll look forward to seeing these. Steve (21 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Questions about existing parts (making BFC)

(...) We do have a BFC'd arm1.dat on the Parts Tracker. Chris (21 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)