 CAD / 9533
    Re: beginner's questions —Andrew Allan
   Hi Cynthia, It's good to see another Mac modelller out there. Basically at the moment, running MacOS X you have 3 choices. LdGLite Ldraw Viewer BrickDraw3D LdGLite. This the most advanced we presently have, but it's a direct port from a PC program. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: beginner's questions —Cynthia Bradham
   Hi Andrew, thanks for all this info, it's really helpful. I am excited about getting started with this :) When I made this post yesterday, I had followed the mac link at ldraw.org and it said under construction, which was discouraging. But I just (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)