 CAD / 9500
  Re: Converting AutoCAD/3D Studio/etc. to .dat with 3DWin

Out of curiosity, why doesn't 3dwin include colour information when converting from .dat to .3ds? Does anyone know if this is supported in anyway or am I just missing out on something. All I get is gray models in 3d studio max. Karl ----- Original (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Converting AutoCAD/3D Studio/etc. to .dat with 3DWin

(...) I just got a note from Thomas at 3DWin, and I misspoke in my reply to Tim Courtney elsewhere in this thread. The demo version of this software is NOT exactly the same as the $85 version less the preview and batch processing. There are two (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)