 CAD / 9493
  Re: My ideal Part-Authoring-Application (PAA)

Hi! I am thinking of making LDDP open source. The reason I did not so far is that I am using a commercial component for the highlighting editor part. Still i will try to change it to a component you can find in the Jedi VCL that is open source too. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

"Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> skrev i meddelandet news:HAxE5J.BAI@lugnet.com... (...) I think it's OK with closed source in a standardized plugin framework. Keeps all the add-ons in plugins instead of different 'forks' of the source. Also less (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: My ideal Part-Authoring-Application (PAA)

(...) I am very anxious(sp?) to see this (...) Have you considered SynEdit? You can find it here: (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)