 CAD / 9483
    Re: Converting AutoCAD/3D Studio/etc. to .dat with 3DWin —Miguel Agullo
   Hi Darrell, My point was that asking people to help someone develop their commercial software is somewhat of a bold proposition. However, I did not know that 3Dwin had a free version with batch-convert de-activated and that is something worth (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Converting AutoCAD/3D Studio/etc. to .dat with 3DWin —Darrell Urbien
     (...) Excellent point, and one I hadn't considered. I suppose I can just out and out ask him if he minds AFOL using the demo version only, especially since they would be helping him debug the product. He's aware that most LDraw related software is (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Converting AutoCAD/3D Studio/etc. to .dat with 3DWin —Darrell Urbien
   (...) Sorry to be the major poster on my own thread! ]-( This doesn't really have anything to do with CAD-DAT conversion, but I'll offer it up anyway to bump the topic! LOL I was writing a message to Thomas about the latest mods we made to some (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)