 CAD / 9477
  Re: Converting AutoCAD/3D Studio/etc. to .dat with 3DWin

(...) format and use STL2DAT converter. (...) I haven't had great success converting files from AutoCAD - perhaps I'm doing something wrong? It could also be a fault with Autodesk's .stl converter. Also do you mind me pointing Thomas to your site? I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Converting AutoCAD/3D Studio/etc. to .dat with 3DWin

(...) Let me clarify this statement - When I was originally looking at file converters, I was specifically looking for .dat to .dxf converters so I could use LDraw parts for reference in AutoCAD. There are a couple of these linked through LDraw.org. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)