 CAD / 9449
Re: Minifig tool axe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:39:07 GMT

Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:HAKr04.I7v@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Bernd Broich writes:
Damien Guichard <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:HAICsE.8HM@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Bernd Broich writes:
Hi all,

is this part made as dat-file:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x74

It's the minifig hand-axe, or fire-axe.

Please help
Bernd

Although old part, it was never made, no mockup
available as far as I know. Would be great for
classic-space and town fans.

Greetings,

Damien

Thanks for this. This was also in some old Castle Sets.

Bernd

Will this do? http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-
bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x774.dat

The similarity of the the part number to Peeron is
coincidence - x774 just happens to be one of my reserved
nubers.

Chris

Thanks.

CU Bernd