 CAD / 9431
    Re: A few ideas to toss around. —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well I think it's a good idea, and can't see any reason it wouldn't work - you could even use the part colour to set the light colour. The only limitation I can see is how to set the brightness of the light, but perhaps that doesnt matter too (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: A few ideas to toss around. —Allister McLaren
   (...) That's how the current light.dat works. You set the colour of the light by the part colour, and that means you can set the brightness of the light by the brightness of the colour. I have tried this and it works pretty well. Cheers Allister (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)