 CAD / 9431
Re: A few ideas to toss around.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:14:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Allister McLaren writes:
All this would mean that stunning results could be had using a simple
graphic interface and without having to delve too deeply into POVs language.

Well I think it's a good idea, and can't see any reason it wouldn't work -
you could even use the part colour to set the light colour. The only
limitation I can see is how to set the brightness of the light, but perhaps
that doesnt matter too much for a basic interface. Maybe use the scaling of
the part?

ROSCO