 CAD / 9420
  Inlineing subparts program

A while back I developed a program to inline all the subparts in a model. I did this since I have a tendency to create models with 30+ subparts and subparts imbedded in subparts. It's very tedious to find and inline all these subparts so I wrote a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Inlineing subparts program

Sure! All tools are always welcome. And indeed, if you can filter out part files to not inline them, that would be great! Jaco "Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:HA4qLC.3HM@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) to (...) (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Inlineing subparts program

(...) Orion, YES!! I'm very interested in this! Like yourself I often build my models with many sub-parts! Can this be made into a plug-in for LDDP? ROSCO (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Inlineing subparts program

(...) Yes, this shouldn't be too hard. I'll also do a standalone as well. -Orion (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)