 CAD / 9404
  Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

(...) ... (...) We have some of that info here: (URL) from the PNLTC color chart[1], and from Steve Bliss' work. :) Dan [1] (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

(...) many thx, PNLTC looks to be the right place. willy (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

(...) ... (...) already written up one here: (URL) the link to Steve's article didn't work, because the case of some of the letters in the URL were wrong. I thought URLs were case-insensitive. Live and learn. (The FAQ entry is fixed now.) Cary (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  RE: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

(...) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

(...) In general, URLs are only likely to be case-insensitive if the web server hosting the data is running Windows (or possibly Mac OS). If the web server is running on a Unix-ish operating system (and most web servers do, I believe), the file path (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

I just picked up on this thread. I had no idea people ever looked at my color table! That kinda made my day :). Do we have any physics grad students or pro light/paint people on this list that can use a spectrumeter? Is there a pantone spectrumeter? (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

(...) I finished being a grad student last year, but I still think I might be able to use a spectrometer. :-) But I don't think we have one in the lab where I work now. :-( I will check it, when my LEGO arrives in town. Play well, Jacob (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)