 CAD / 9385
9384  |  9386
Subject:
CAD instructions for racing carts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 05:08:43 GMT

Hello,

This is my first post to .town after being an intermittent lurker for a few
months (I don't stop by as often as I'd like, what with all the activity in
.space :^).

Since my camera is really basic, and completely hopeless at shooting small
models, I thought I'd introduce myself with some instruction pages for a
couple of racing carts I built recently. They are currently being considered
for inclusion in the BI Instruction Portal, but in the meantime they can be
seen here:

http://www.ozbricks.net/brickpile/red%20racer.htm
http://www.ozbricks.net/brickpile/yellow%20racer.htm

PLMKWYT